Did you know that you can create a survey on Telegram without leaving the application? Polls are one of the most engaging and interactive ways to get feedback from a Telegram channel or members of a chat group. Members can use them to publicly express their opinions without saying anything controversial or backing up their positions with facts. It is a safe and anonymous way to intervene in the debate and express your point of view.
In this post, we’ll show you how to create a poll on Telegram on a variety of computers and mobile devices.
How to create a poll on Telegram on a PC
Telegram app for PC has a very user-friendly and intuitive interface. It offers many features such as group chats, stickers, voice messages, and video calls. And since no ads are ever displayed in the app, you don’t have to worry about being bombarded with irrelevant content every time you open the app.
One of the best things about the Telegram desktop app is that you can create a poll and get responses from other users in minutes.
That is how:
- Launch Telegram on your PC.
- Go to the channel or interest group.
- Once you’ve opened the group or channel, click the ellipses (three vertical dots) in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select “Create Survey” from the resulting dropdown menu.
- At this point, you will be given a text box where you can type your question.
- Click on the text box below “Survey Options” and enter the first option. To enter more than one option, click “Add option” and then type it.
- When your two question and answer choices are ready to post, click “Create” in the top right corner.
After following these steps, your survey will be published immediately.
When you run Telegram on a PC, you can also create a poll using PollBot. But what is it ?
PollBot is an automated account that is run through a script created by a third-party Telegram developer. The bot helps Telegram users create questions and conduct polls. It’s a useful way to get fast, high-quality data from your Telegram contacts, as it provides analytics tools right after you complete the survey.
Running a survey through PollBot involves three main steps:
- Add the bot to your Telegram account.
- The bot was added to the Telegram channel or the group of choice.
- Creation of surveys.
Now let’s look at each step in detail:
(a) Add the bot to your Telegram account
Here’s how to add PollBot to your Telegram account:
- Open the Telegram desktop app and click the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner.
- Type “PollBot” and press “Go”. This should reveal a list of apps with PollBot at the top.
- Click on the PollBot app.
- Click “Start” to activate the bot.
(b) Add the robot to the Telegram group or channel of interest
To add PollBot to a group or channel:
- Open PollBot.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
- Select “Add to group”. At this point, you should see a list of all eligible groups or channels.
- To add PollBot to a certain group, click on its name, then select “OK”.
You can now use PollBot to create a poll on the selected group or channel.
(c) Creation of the survey
To create a poll in the channel or group you selected:
- Open the channel.
- Enter the following in the text bar: /[email protected]
- PollBot will guide you through the question setup process and up to 10 options.
- When your two question and answer options are ready to post, type “/done” to complete the process.
The bot will now ask users to complete the survey.
How to create a poll on Telegram on an Android device
If you are looking for a way to stay in touch with friends and family around the world or just want an app through which you can get the latest sports news from around the world, look no further.
With the Telegram app for Android devices, you have access to a simple messaging system that allows you to create group chats or chat privately with anyone. The app will give you a new and modern way to communicate while keeping everything we love about Telegram: speed, security and simplicity.
Most importantly, the Telegram desktop app allows you to create and manage a poll in just a few steps. This can be a good way to gather feedback and keep group or channel members engaged.
That is how:
- Launch Telegram on your device.
- Open the chat with the members of your group.
- Hit the paper clip icon in the bottom left corner.
- Click the “Survey” icon in the contextual submenu.
- Under ‘Survey Question’, enter the question you want to ask in the text box provided.
- Complete all the options of your survey. You are allowed to create up to ten options.
- In ‘Settings’, you can toggle between ‘Anonymous Voting’, ‘Multiple Answers’ or ‘Test Mode’ “Anonymous Voting” allows members to vote without revealing their identity.
- “Multiple Answers” allows respondents to mark more than one answer option.
- The “Quiz Mode” creates polls with only one correct answer. Once a respondent has selected an answer option, they cannot change it.
- Once you have finished completing your survey, tap “Create” in the top right corner of your screen. At this point, your survey will go live and begin to attract responses from group or channel members.
How to create a poll on Telegram on an iPhone
Telegram has an iOS app that allows you to create polls and collect feedback on whatever you want. For example, if you run a business, running a survey is a great way to gather feedback from your customers about what they think of your products or what they want to see more of in the future.
Here’s how to create a poll on Telegram if you’re using an iPhone:
- Open your Telegram app.
- Select the channel or group to host the poll.
- Tap the attachment icon in the bottom left corner.
- Click the “Survey” icon in the contextual submenu.
- Select “New Survey”.
- In ‘Question’, enter the question you want to ask.
- Under “Survey Options”, fill in the options you want to present to members.
- Customize your survey with ‘Anonymous Vote’, ‘Multiple Answers’ or ‘Test Mode’.
- Tap “Send” in the upper right corner of your screen.
Keep your audience engaged
Using polls on Telegram is a great way to engage with your audience. It can also provide valuable information about what they want and need from you as a company or organization. We recommend using this feature if you’re looking for ways to increase customer satisfaction, validate new ideas, or just have fun.
Are you a telegram enthusiast? Have you tried creating a survey on the platform?
Let us know in the comments section.